316L Grade Stainless Steel Welded Pipe & Tube
Welded pipe has the "flash" or seam removed from the outside diameter and generally has little or no evidence of a weld.
316L is a low carbon modification to 316 grade.The "L" means that the carbon content of the alloy is below 0.03% which makes the 316L stainless steel preferable for welding. Uses for 316L stainless steel sheet 2B finish include high end cookware, cutlery, marine applications and hydrogen fuel cells.
316/316L stainless steel alloys are used in applications that require resistance to salt water, acid and other highly corrosive materials.
Dues to that 316L material is similar as 316 material,and is better than 316 material for welding,the price difference for these two kinds of stainless steel is smaller and smaller,most customer will prefer to take 316L stainless steel material to 316 stainless steel material,thus,in the market,the stock material are most 316L stainless steel.
Type 316L is widely used in the paper-making, chemical industry, fuel, seawater equipment, oxalic acid equipment,fertilizer, photo processing equipment, food processing equipment, marine construction, etc.
1. Our products could meet the ISO standard,and SGS ASTM A276-13 & ASTM E1086-14.
2. We have rich experiences in quality control and leading time.
3. Our engineering project, its novel design and reliable quality has won the general customers's trust and support.
4. We have more than 4 production lines, regular lead-time is 20-25days for one 40ft HQ container.
5. We uphold the quality first, customer supreme service objective, side by side with the customer common development.
|Export standard package: bundled wooden box or be required|
|Shipped in 7 days after payment|
*Haizhongjin has 16 years of experience in steel export and is a high-quality steel manufacturer in China. This data is for reference only. If you have any questions or needs, you are welcome to post your message to the form at the end of the article, and we will reply you as soon as we receive the email.